Sunday, February 16, 2014

Everything Blood Angels

This is my attempt at creating a blog for my current Warhammer 40k army, the Blood Angels.  I'm going to encompass everything from the (mostly) the hobby, kit reviews and actually playing in games.
  I'm not the real type to do battle reports, but as time goes on I'm sure I'll figure it out.
A little about me.
I've been into the hobby of miniatures since the 3rd edition of Warhammer 40k.  Before that I was a regular kid that built and painted scale models.  Usually sci-fi and movie models.  I was born into it really, my uncle and my dad both built models as long as I could remember.
My first army was Blood Angels. I still have the little codex, and when I say little, it is itty bitty. Small like 30 pages.  Right now I'm waiting (if ever) for the hard cover 6th edition codex like every other army has gotten.
I'll admit that I'm really into the hobby aspect of 40k.  Right now I have 2 tactical squads built and 1.3 parts assault squads.  All 4, 10 man squads.  I have some pretty good ideas for HQ's that I'd love to build, and yes I'll be using the new Citadel paint line.  So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment